Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sasha Pivovarova H&M Ad- Inspired By (And Gift For) Lauren!

I just saw on Lauren's blog (laurensbrose.blogspot.com) an AMAZING H&M ad featuring Sasha Pivovarova. I was inspired by it and wanted to try one myself. I did not do a complicated pose though haha, and I didn't like the print on the dress, so I just made it gray. I made everything from scratch except for the face and hand hahah! I did fix the mouth though. Anyway, this is a gift for Lauren! I hope she likes it :)

3 comments:

  1. Awww thank you!! I love it! I tried to fix the mouth on mine but look demented so I switched back. Haha! Lol Thanks soooo much! I actually did recently meet her at her Art showing at Fashion's Night Out. Trust me I almost fainted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I'm so glad you like it :) Ahhhh you're so lucky! I can't believe you went to Fashion's Nigh Out too! I went to Bendel's for like a second but then I went to Barneys and Bergdorfs to meet my friends. She must have been like GORGEOUS in person too haha

    ReplyDelete