Friday, September 4, 2009

Competition!!!

Competition time! I am really trying to get as many people to view my graphics as possible, so I have decided to create a contest for it.

The person who invites the most amount of followers wins 100sd and will be featured in one of my designs!

Just sign your name in comments under the post if you are participating in the contest and send me a message on Stardoll with the list of people you have recruited. The contest ends on September 9th, which is Wednesday. If you have any questions you can also ask them in the comments or in my mail, and I will respond as soon as possible. Good luck!

8 comments:

  1. Well, im advertising your blog on my blog.
    hopefully that will actract more visits, which means some possible more followers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nutters!!! You're so great, thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Halle, this is my LonelyLisa. Your blog is totally fabulous! You're really talented and you've got a big sense for the High Fashion and the mode. I participate to your competition for sure and I guess I'll win your awesome design!
    xx Love, Audrey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Audrey!!! I'm so happy you'll be participating :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Selma, you have to then follow the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Halle, just wanted to let you know that i am participating in this competion and i already got a few of my friends to folow your blog. also great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. xoerin13224xo, you have to then send me a message on Stardoll stating exactly whom you invited to follow the blog.

    ReplyDelete